Which Conical Burr Coffee Grinders Are Best For Under $400?
We’ve already talked about the best conical burr grinders you can get for under $200 in a previous post. If you’ve got a higher budget than that, then you can buy yourself an even better grinder. Here are our choices for the best burr grinders for under $400*. These are perfect for home use and are powerful enough for commercial use…
*Price is correct as of the time of writing this post. Prices are subject to change by sellers.
Rancilio HSD-ROC-SD Rocky Coffee Grinder:
- 50mm commercial grade mill.
- 166watts motor, quiet operation.
- Ability to grind right into a portafilter for easy operation.
- 0.65 lbs bean hopper capacity.
- Different grinding options, from coarse to fine, and grinding is completed in seconds.
- Grind settings is changed by spinning bean hopper.
- The tinted bean hopper keeps the coffee fresh until ready to use.
KitchenAid Pro Line Series Burr Coffee Mill:
- Die-cast metal body. Very solid and durable.
- Made in the USA.
- Choose from 15 grind settings.
- Low-noise motor, uses two precision stainless steel cutting burrs.
- Glass bean hopper.
- Commercial grade performance for commercial or home use.
- Espresso and coffee maker combos
- Pump Espresso Machine
- Manual Espresso Machine
- Super Automatic Espresso Machine
- Espresso Pod Machines
- Espresso/Coffee Machines with Built-In Grinder
- Stovetop Espresso Makers
- Single-Serve Coffee Machines
- Coffee Pod Drawers
- Semi-Automatic Espresso Machines
- Dual Boiler Espresso Machines
- Coffee Roasters
The owner of this website, , is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking DoseofCaffeine.com to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.