DeLonghi vs. Saeco Espresso Machines: Which Brand Should You Buy?
DeLonghi and Saeco are two of the top leading brands in the world of home espresso machines. Both companies offer a wide variety of espresso machines to choose from, but which one is best for you? Here’s a quick comparison between the two brands:
DeLonghi is an Italian brand that manufactures a wide range of home appliances, espresso machines included. Its espresso machine range includes small manual machines, semi-automatic and fully automatic machines, starting under $100 for the shopper on a small budget. While the engineering and design of the machine take place in Italy, many DeLonghi espresso machines are manufactured in China, especially smaller machines.
Here are some of the top-rated DeLonghi machine reviews and articles we’ve featured are:
- DeLonghi EC702 15-Bar Espresso Machine
- DeLonghi ESAM3300 Magnifica Super-Automatic Espresso Machine
- DeLonghi EC155 15-Bar Espresso Machine
- DeLonghi EN720 M Espresso Machine with Nespresso Capsule System
- Which DeLonghi Automatic Espresso Machine is Best?
- Difference Between DeLonghi Nespresso and Nespresso Machines
Click here to see more DeLonghi espresso machines.
Saeco is an Italian brand as well, though it specializes in espresso and coffee machines and a few other coffee products. The brand was purchased by Dutch company Philips and became part of its family of products. Saeco machines now hold the name “Philips Saeco” instead of Saeco only. Most of Saeco’s espresso machines are Italian made, their range include semi-automatic and fully automatic espresso machines. They’re usually of higher quality, and they’re more durable. Although DeLonghi can seem to be a more popular brand than Saeco, it’s only because it offers low budget machines (under $100) that’s more accessible to many people. However, the quality of those machines are not comparable to Saeco’s, whose machines start at around $200+.
Here are some of of our Saeco espresso machine reviews:
- Saeco Odea Giro Plus II Automatic Espresso machine under $1000
- Philips Saeco Syntia Fully Automatic Espresso Machine
- Saeco Via Venezia Espresso Machine for $300
- Saeco Vienna Plus Automatic Espresso Machine Under $500
- Saeco Poemia Manual Espresso Machine
Want to see more Saeco espresso machines? Click here.
- Espresso and coffee maker combos
- Pump Espresso Machine
- Manual Espresso Machine
- Super Automatic Espresso Machine
- Espresso Pod Machines
- Espresso/Coffee Machines with Built-In Grinder
- Stovetop Espresso Makers
- Single-Serve Coffee Machines
- Coffee Pod Drawers
- Semi-Automatic Espresso Machines
- Dual Boiler Espresso Machines
- Coffee Roasters
The owner of this website, , is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking DoseofCaffeine.com to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.