Saeco Via Venezia Espresso Machine
The Saeco Via Venezia Espresso Machine is a manual espresso machine that makes a good entry-level machine for someone who is just starting to brew their espresso at home. Small in size, good features and does not require a lot work. This machine should be a quick-learn and perfect for a beginner.
Features of the Saeco Via Venezia Espresso Machine:
- Light controls that show you when the machine is ready to extract and when it’s ready to steam.
- Patented portafilter that ensures the best espresso extraction.
- Compatible with ground coffee or E.S.E pods.
- Steam wand for milk heating and frorthing. The wand is also used as a hot water dispenser.
- 68 oz removable water tank.
- Cup warming tray with 6 cups capacity.
Like previously mentioned, this is an entry-level espresso machine, so you can’t expect mind blowing features. However, it does exactly what it is supposed to do. You’ll be able to extract espresso – single or double shots – and you’ll be able to froth milk for delicious coffee drinks. The espresso brews with a touch of a button after you’ve added the ground coffee to the filter. After the espresso is brewed, the light indicator should show you when the machine is ready to steam, and that’s when you’ll be able to start frothing the milk for cappuccinos or lattes. If you’re not using the wand for milk frothing, you can use it to dispense hot water from the machine for tea or other hot beverages.
What I’m not crazy about when it comes to theSaeco Via Venezia is that it’s built from plastic parts, which makes it less durable than some other machines. However, the same machine is available in a die-cast metal housing, which I HIGHLY recommend for a longer machine life-time. Other than that, you should exactly get what you’d expect from an entry-level machine.
There are other machines I would recommend over the Saeco Via Venezia Espresso Machine, even though they are in the same price range, they still perform better and are built better and are certainly more durable:
- Espresso and coffee maker combos
- Pump Espresso Machine
- Manual Espresso Machine
- Super Automatic Espresso Machine
- Espresso Pod Machines
- Espresso/Coffee Machines with Built-In Grinder
- Stovetop Espresso Makers
- Single-Serve Coffee Machines
- Coffee Pod Drawers
- Semi-Automatic Espresso Machines
- Dual Boiler Espresso Machines
- Coffee Roasters
The owner of this website, , is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking DoseofCaffeine.com to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.